This MeMe hit the blog and email circuit a while back, but I don't think I ever posted it anywhere. Each set of three statements contains two truths and one lie. Which is which?
1. a. I like goat's milk. LIE.
b. I hate goat's milk.
c. I have eaten dirt.
2. a. I've been to Alaska.
b. I've been to Hawaii.
c. I've been to Mexico. LIE.
3. a. I love to eat potatoes.
b. I love to eat.
c. I love to eat coconut. LIE. (though I do like a pina colada)
4. a. I'm a trouble-maker. LIE.
b. I'm a second wife.
c. I'm a peace-maker.
5. a. Sometimes I'm 'psychic'.
b. Sometimes I'm 'psychotic'. LIE. (sometimes I wonder though)
c. Sometimes I'm 'horny'.
6. a. I'm an artist.
b. I've studied art extensively. LIE.
c. I've had artwork in a New York show. (It wasn't quite as prestigous as it sounds.)
7. a. I watch tv all the time. LIE.
b. I watch as much tv as I want.
c. I watch very little tv.
8. a. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.
b. I've never served on a jury. LIE. (I was on a jury when I was 19.)
c. I've never been arrested.
9. a. I've been paid to stuff envelopes.
b. I've been paid to pick nits out of hair.
c. I've been paid to wipe butts. LIE.
10. a. I've been fired from a job. LIE.
b. I'm currently employed. (I'm on our payroll for book-keeping.)
c. I've slept with my boss. (David is my boss. hehe)
That's all I can think of right now.