1. Those cute, tiny miniature perfume bottles. I have a large collection of them.
2. Velvet anything. Anything.
3. Tools and gadgets.
4. Glitter and sparkle. It can make anything pretty.
5. Powder. There's just something about that silky texture, and it has to smell nice too.
6. Candles. We'll never be in the dark if the power goes out.
7. Driving. I do my best thinking when I'm driving.
8. Chocolate. Needs no explanation.
9. Beanie Babies. I only have a few, but they are just so gosh-darn cute.
10. Old pictures. Doesn't matter if I know the people or not.
11. Lamps. I've posted about this before. I'm like a moth, drawn to sources of light.
12. Pens. All kinds. But especially now I'm loving glitter and metallic gel pens.
13. Books. Mostly reference books. I like to be able to look up stuff.
14. Bath and shower gels. I like to be clean and smell good.
15. Small boxes. Cute, pretty, exotic, plain, whatever. I like them all.
16. Flowers. What an amazing and beautiful way to reproduce.
17. Blankets. I carried a security blanket until I was 4. To this day I still buy any blanket or throw that is soft and comforting.