I got this from kat.
1.Last kiss? This morning, telling David bye.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Usually with my foot
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always
4. Do you have a crush on someone? Always
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: eh, I'm skipping this one. lol
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? Nobody.
7. Favorite pizza topping: bacon
8. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg.... I'm KIDDING! Really, maybe "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones.
9. Do you pop your knuckles? no
10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? Walking on Sunshine
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No, I'm listening to Tom Jones.
12. What are your super powers? Despite all the skeptics I really can read minds sometimes...
13. Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint
14. Where are your keys? In the ignition.
15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Everyone's.
16. What's your most annoying habit? Sighing loudly.
17. Where did you last go on vacation? earlier this year, Green Valley Spa, St. George, UT
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? CapitalistImperialistPig, ;-)
19. What is your best physical feature? I have no idea.
20. What CD is closest to you right now? the first Fleetwood Mac album
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? milk, Dr. Pepper, mystery leftovers
22. What superstition do you believe/practice? Knock on wood.
23. When you're in a public place and your underwear gets up your crack do you sit there and take it, or do you dig it out and let the world deal with it? Dig it out baby!
24. If you could murder 5 people and get away with it, who would they be and why? Wow, I can't think of anyone I personally hate so much that I'd kill them, but I'd kill some of the Muslim terrorist extremists with no remorse.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? Not usually.
26. What are your favorite sayings? "Do it right!" (from a Thomas the Tank Engine dvd that my 5 year old has)
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower.
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? I do this all the time in my mind to lots of different places. I just observe.
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? Star Wars I guess, but I'm not a big fan of his.
30. What CD is in your stereo? the previously mentioned Fleetwood Mac cd
31. What OCD qualities do you have? Mostly I have excellent 'place memory' which means you better not touch my stuff and move it because I'll notice even the slightest changes and get really pissed.
32. how many kids do you plan on having? 3, can't physically have any more, but I have thought about adopting an older child at some point
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? George Bush, lol
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? Maybe.
35. What do you do when no one is watching? Sing out loud and sometimes dance around.
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? I have no idea.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? It doesn't really matter if you're dying anyway.
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? Can't think of any.
39. What is your favorite movie? Just one? This is stupid, but Little Nicky always makes me laugh and cheers me up when I'm depressed.
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? KISS when I was a kid, Robert Plant as an adult.
41. Have you ever been in love? Of course!
42. Do you talk to yourself? All the time. Sometimes I'm the only one who'll listen.
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? Only one? Where do I start? All the pedophiles in the world should just die right this minute.