Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ABC's

I've been tagged by kat.

Accent ~ East Tennessee Twang.

Booze of choice ~ not much of a drinker anymore, but usually vodka in a White Russian

Chore I hate ~ Paying bills.

Dog or Cat ~ grew up with a cat, but now have two dogs forced upon me

Essential Electronics ~ computer, tv, dvd player, Sonicare toothbrush

Favorite perfume/cologne ~ anything by Givenchy

Gold or Silver ~ either

Hometown ~ Knoxville, TN

Insomnia ~ not often

Job Title ~ vicious momma

Kids ~ two boys, 10 and 5; one girl, 7

Living Arrangment ~ family of five in an almost too big house

Most Admired Trait ~ kindness (and honesty, but if you're truly kind you don't lie)

Number of Sexual Partners ~ one at a time, lol

Overnight Hospital Stays ~ 4

Phobia ~ making phone calls

Quote ~ "When the gods want to punish you they answer your prayers." (from movie, Out of Africa)

Religion ~ my own weird mix of things

Siblings ~ older sister

Time I wake up ~ When I have to

Unusual talent/skill ~ sometimes I can read minds

Vegetable I refuse to eat ~ turnips

Worst Habit ~ procrastination

X-rays ~ lots

Yummy foods I make ~ Ooey Gooey (sinfully rich dessert thing)

Zodiac sign ~ Aquarius (sun), Sagittarius (moon, rising, Venus)

I'm supposed to tag people, but I'll leave it up to anyone who wants to do it or leave their answers in a comment.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Those were great. I like the "one at a time" lol.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

You and I have so much in common...Phobia, Worst habit, Religion, Zodiac, and so forth. I wish I had time to do this...maybe later on....have guests coming this weekend and trying to spring clean. Not a domestic Goddess here.

Great list....(smiling)