Formerly known as "I'm a Hoe" but times and people change. It was a fun and productive metaphor that I enjoyed extending too far. Now it is done. The tool shed is retired, but the vicious momma is still here. I will be making adjustments to this blog as time allows.
Monday, June 06, 2005
Ways to Break a Hoe
1. make it feel like everything is its fault
2. make it feel like it's a constant source of disappointment
3. never tell it that you appreciate it
4. never act like you are proud of its efforts and achievements
5. only point out its deficiencies and imperfections