Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hoedown

Hoedown (noun, Date: 1841) 1 : squaredance 2 : a gathering featuring hoedowns

You know, that's another reason why Pitch Forks are all pissed at Hoes. We got a dance named after us. They didn't. Man, they sure were mad about that. Stupid Pitch Forks. Personally, though, I think that if they were naming the dance after us they should have at least invited us a few times. But, no. We were always left behind.

(I was going to write something really dirty about another way of defining 'hoedown' but I got lost in the visuals.)

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I think a pichfork down is a gang sign.

Rae Ann said...

Oh, I didn't know that. Must have something to do with the Devil.

Rae Ann said...

Trucker, man, it must have been with the wrong Hoe. Are you sure it wasn't a Pitch Fork in disguise? P.F.s are tricky like that.