Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Evil Hoe!

I have a little evil streak in me. I suspect that there was a pitch fork somewhere in my lineage. You know, none of us are 'pure' anything, not even the so-called royals in England. Anyway, thanks to devilboss I have found the perfect air freshener for my car. I have got to have these:

Hell-O Satan (need one for each car)

Hell-O Satan stash box (for the stash, of course)

Jesus Ashtray (nice companion to the stash box)



And even though she didn't ask, I do believe that I will bestow upon devilboss today's honor of Hoe of the Day. Congratulations, devilboss!! And thank you for introducing me to the wonderfully evil products featured above. Sometimes I just have to indulge that little evil Hoe inside me....

3 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

OMG, I'm so honored. I just want to say that during my reign I hope to bring about world domination, oh uh, I mean peace and eat, oh uh I mean, feed the poor.

Thank you!

Lois Lane said...

High-five to the Hoe of the day!
Those products are a must have! I want my ashtray to say, "Every time you smoke, Baby Jesus coughs up lubg butter." Do they do special requests? :P
Lois Lane

Miss Demon Seed said...

OMG, you are my new favorite today. If they make one for you, be sure to let me know because I must have one also.