Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolutions 2008

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but since last year was so chaotic I decided maybe it couldn't hurt to make some resolutions for this year.

1. BACKUP FILES! If there is something that I think I'll be sad to lose then I must back it up.

2. Finish the household projects (painting, etc.) I started last year and get the list repaired if possible (#8 has already been fixed).

3. Actually start some of the projects that have been knocking around my mind for a while.

4. Continue with some self-guided cognitive work to focus on the good and positive instead of worrying too much.

5. This one is probably the hardest: put myself on a schedule so that I don't neglect certain jobs that I really dislike (like filing paperwork, etc.).


What are your resolutions, or even anti-resolutions?

No comments: