Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mental Health Day(s)

I'm not sure if it's the botched-up job that the TSA did on reconstructing my exploded head and returning my brain, but I'm not feeling so good today. To borrow Johnny Weir's terminology, "I don't feel my inner peace today. I don't feel like my aura is white today. My biorhythms are a little off. I am black inside." I think I probably need to take a little break from cyberspace. I feel like I've misplaced a part of myself in this expanse of code. Sometimes we forget that on the other end of our words are real, live, breathing, feeling people (ourselves included). I just need a little dose of 'reality.' Maybe a little Corvette and retail therapies will help.

Y'all come back now, y'hear!

3 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Hey I know what you mean....I threw up a few posts early for a few days....and went into reality world. Hummmm now searching for fantasy island. (smiling)

Rae Ann said...

suzie, fantasy island sounds great to me too! My break from cyberland wasn't long. lol

Kat said...

I've been pulling back from cyber space a bit myself. I just get on a few minutes here, a few minutes there. Partly just because spring is a little in the air, have you seen dafodils yet? I have.

I haven't forgotten your interview. I have three of you! ack! I'll get it up in a few days and let you know when it is.