Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Final Round of Questions

Okay, here are the last of the interview questions for the personal assistant position. Thank you to all who have endured this process.

1. In my previous post there is a list of countries. How would you have listed them? Alphabetically? Randomly? Geographically? According to their size or population? By language? Or by some other method?

These last two questions are those typical, dreaded interview questions:


2. Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?

3. When can you start?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

1. I would rank them according to the amount of support they give the US in international-relations issues.

2. Never claimed to be the best candidate. Just looking for a gravy train.

3. Once I retire from my current position, but, if the price is right, I could be persuaded to start more quickly. ;-)

BTW, I really like the word verification stuff. It's like trying to figure out personalized license plates. I think I got this one: goo juice mixer backwards.

Rae Ann said...

dh, I like the way you think. I arranged them roughly by their locations because I think visually, like in maps and stuff. Gravy train? I wish I could think of a great comeback on that one. But I do think negotiations are in order.