Thursday, January 18, 2007

Illness Update

I just got back from a recheck of my lung at the doctor's office. The pneumonia seems to be mostly cleared up now, and the pleurisy is completely cleared up. So that's good news, but I'm still pretty weak and easily breathless. But that should also improve over the next week or so. There is one spot of something that could be scarring or some other relic of this illness that they want to check again in the future. Well, it's probably nothing, but considering my family history I am having to seriously consider giving up my favorite guilty pleasure (not blogging, that's my second favorite ;-) ). As enjoyable as it is, it's not worth dying for. Maybe it's time to just grow the hell up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about the good check-up. Don't understand, though, why that relic would cause you to have to give up sex. ;-)

Rae Ann said...

LOL, man, if I ever get too unhealthy for sex, then I'll tell David to just shoot me. Besides, sex isn't a "guilty" pleasure. ;-)