Monday, January 08, 2007

Freaky!

I really like to read Jonathan Cainer's horoscopes because they usually surprise me with a nice chunk of wisdom or some other thought-provoking thing. I was just checking tomorrow's 'scopes because he usually has them up early. I always check the Aquarius because that is my Sun sign, but I also check the one for Sagittarius because I have three planets or "signs" there (Venus, Moon, Ascendent or Rising Sign) which could make me more Sagittarius than Aquarius since I only have two planets/signs there (Sun and Mercury). This might not be an 'orthodox' method of checking horoscopes, but I guess orthodoxy isn't the biggest concern there. ;-)

Anyway, Tuesday's Sagittarius 'scope really freaked me out!


Tuesday, 9th January 2007

SAGITTARIUS
(Nov 23 - Dec 21)
'Put on a happy face.' 'Smile though your heart is breaking.' 'Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag and smile, smile, smile.' The songwriters are unanimous. The thing to do when you find yourself in times of trouble is to let it be. To some extent this puts them in direct conflict with the psychotherapists who are strongly of the opinion that emotions must be honestly expressed at all times. Whose advice should you take? It doesn't much matter. Soon your problem will be fixed!


I bolded the part that is so freaky because just yesterday I posted the lyrics to the Beatles song "Let It Be." Do you think that Jonathan Cainer might be reading my lyrics blog? ;-) Or maybe Mother Mary came to him yesterday too? Wonders never cease!

By the way the Aquarius scope for tomorrow wasn't up yet, as of my writing this.

5 comments:

Sabine Hossenfelder said...

Hey Rae Ann,

I don't believe in coincidences. Yes, I admit I like to think everything has a meaning, and we're just too dumb to understand it. You might like this comment. The horoscope is quite weird in this regard. Doesn't it basically say, it doesn't matter anyhow what you do, so why bother?

All the best,

B.

Rae Ann said...

Hi Bee!

Yeah, I'd like to think that all these little coincidences have some greater meaning too. Even if they don't, they do entertain us which is something. ;-) (though I should confess that I do believe in magic) I loved your Logical Song post and the comments. Music is one of the most amazing creations of man, don't you think? And I think your interpretation of the horoscope is correct in that sometimes when things seem unbearable the best thing to do is nothing. Sometimes it is best to let things 'work themselves out'.

Have a good night,

Sabine Hossenfelder said...

Music is one of the most amazing creations of man, don't you think?

Definitly. And it's a mystery. Why humans like some music, and some not, why we sing, why we dance ... I've read sometime somewhere nobody really knows. Seen through the rational eyes of evolution, it doesn't really make sense.

Maybe I'm getting old, but most of the music I hear in the charts these days has lost it's magic, it sounds all the same, made on a computer to hide that the singers can sing and the producers can't compose.

Best,

B.

nige said...

Speaking of Bee's, I just looked up my horoscope today on Jonathan Cainer's site:

http://www.cainer.com/

Thursday, 11th January 2007

ARIES

(Mar 21 - Apr 20)

You do not have a bee in your bonnet. You do not have a hornet under your hat. You are wearing the psychological equivalent of a diver's helmet into which an entire nest of wasps has been placed. Uncomfortable? Absolutely. Unbearable? Indeed. You are being got at and goaded. Nagged and niggled. Agitated and irritated. What is the cure? Just take off the helmet. Stop being so bothered about the matter that aggravates you so much. Care less. Relax more. And stop worrying.


Coincidence isn't it?

Rae Ann said...

LOL, yeah, nige, and if you come back check my reply to your comment about the spider picture. Yet another "coincidence" ;-). Maybe if you need to kill those wasps you should get a lynx spider like the one in the picture.