Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eight Things: Tagged by Kat

Kat has tagged me. It’s supposed to be 8 Facts/Things/Habits about me. Then I'm supposed to tag 6 people, but I don't think I can name 6 people who would actually do it. But anyone should feel free to do it. Here goes:


1. I'm having trouble thinking of 8 things I haven't already said and can say here. ;-)

2. I really love being a homemaker and mother and not a 'career woman'.

3. I just flipped through all the channels and there is absolutely nothing on that's interesting.

4. I really am a mean-ass bitch sometimes, but I don't show that side to most people.

5. I miss my mother.

6. I've lived longer than Marilyn Monroe did and that's sad for her.

7. Being around a lot of people 'drains' me quickly.

8. I hope I live longer than my mom did.