Wednesday, September 06, 2006

If I Had $3,000,000...

I'd so buy this:





Ian Fleming's Private Island For Sale


"A 10 acre island jewel, the ultimate in privacy, and exclusivity. The ultimate in James Bond memorabilia! The private island of James Bond's creator, Ian Fleming.

This island is intricately entwined with the birth of the story of James Bond. Ian Fleming the former owner of the island dreamed up the story of James Bond while spending his time here and at his property “Goldeneye” in . Fleming and the James Bond novels made private islands almost synonymous with evil geniuses bent on world destruction, and although his home in was well known, Fleming used this as his own secret hideaway while writing his books. After all what better place to dream of the Evil Dr. No’s island of Crab Key than on your own private island?"


Funny, lately I've been entertaining thoughts of wanting to be a world-conquering dictator... ;-) (but being more evil than genius is probably why I've only 'entertained' these thoughts, lol)


If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
Well I’d buy you a house (I’d buy you a house)
And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
I’d buy you furniture for your house (maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)
And if I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)
Well I’d buy you a K-Car [Corvette] (a nice reliant [fast] automobile)
And if I had a million dollars, I’d buy your love

"If I Had a Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies

No comments: