Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday and Hormonal Nonsense

This would be better if it had a picture to go with it.


You scored as Sloppy and Weird. You are the sloppy and weird happy bunny. You aren't neat and you aren't normal and you don't mind

Sloppy and Weird

100%

Cute but Psycho

92%

Kiss My Ass

83%

You Suck and Thats Sad

67%

It's All About Me

58%

Love Sucks

50%

I Hate You so Bad

25%

You Smell Like Butt

17%

What's Your Happy Bunny?
created with QuizFarm.com



You Are 66% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.



You Are Iceman

You tried to live a normal life, but it just wasn't possible
A bit of a slacker, you'd rather tell jokes than cultivate your powers

Powers: turning self and others into ice, making ice weapons, becoming nearly invisible

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried really hard and still only managed 44% evil. I really like to shoot guns. :-) You must be doing something very right. I'm impressed...and a little frightened. ;-)

Rae Ann said...

dh, lol, the hormonal thing is my excuse for the high evil rating. ;-) Just a little frightened? I'll have to try harder! LOL I thought the Iceman thing was funny considering my ice skating past. Oooh, scary figure skaters! Toepick! (I'm very goofy today.) Which X-Men were you?

changapeluda said...

Scarey but cool: that evil chick looks a lot like my daughter!!!