Sunday, June 04, 2006

Freaky!

Update, 1-28-2008: This is an old post and the search linked here no longer matches. But I do wonder what ever happened for that other Rae Ann. Did she answer "yes" and is she happy now?

Last night someone in Virginia Beach, Virginia, using Cox Communications has done the same search as someone in Rhode Island on May 30.

Some other chick named Rae Ann must be pretty popular!


(the main reason I find this remarkable is because my name is fairly uncommon, though it seems to be more common now than when I was younger)

5 comments:

ghartstein said...

Yeah, I'm finding weird stuff on a sitemeter too...not weird, just people reading it I didn't know about. Don't know who they are or how they found it...interesting.

Rae Ann said...

mr g, it is funny sometimes to see who finds our blogs. Just after doing one of my illegal immigration posts that mentioned Tyson Foods, I got hits from their headquarters followed by the FDA. Funny!

Kat said...

I should do a post with a bunch of weird keywords.

QUASAR9 said...

Hey Rae, you back. Maybe your name reads Ray as in ray of light. Laters...Q

Rae Ann said...

kat, that is a great idea! Just the other night there was a search for "fucking a hoe". I didn't know that there was a fetish for garden tools! LOL

Q, yeah, that's it! Actually, I've used that very phrase to explain my name to people. LOL