Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thank You Austin, TX

I just have to thank whoever in Austin, TX, translated my blog to 'jive' because it has given me a great laugh this morning just when I really needed it. I'll explain why later today.

If you're too busy to click the link above here is a funny excerpt from one of my recent posts:

I do mah best think'n in tha bathtub. I think it has ta do wit tha nigga W-H-to-tha-izzich is tha mizzy prevalent n vital substance on our planet. And tha F-to-tha-izzact thizzay we call our consciousness a "stream" is signifizzles coz it suggests that our consciousness is like hustla in tha way it behaves thats off tha hook yo. I like this metaphor. I like T-H-to-tha-izzat it implies our streams is only part of a wanna be gangsta network of sum-m sum-m in tha same way that drug deala streams, playa n oceans (as well as clouds, rain, fizzay etc.) is all tha result of wata's behavior on our planet like a motha fucka. Wizzle makes this a metaphor n not a real analogy is that we really dizzay kizzy how consciousness behaves otha thizzan wizzy parts of it we can study witin tha brain's activity and my money on my mind.


Funny isn't it?

Oh, and Happy Flag Day!

No comments: