Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Because You Asked...

Here are some of the first answers. Keep the questions coming...


Mr g asked: "If the Jews really have all the money, where the hell is my share? I'm feeling left out."

Mr g, are you sure you are really Jewish? I've always thought that you were my long lost brother. And that would make you poor White Trash. lol

Chris asked: "Why can't I think of anything naughty to ask you? ;)"

Chris, maybe you don't really want to know. lol

Kristi asked: "Why is it when I go on a diet, only my husband loses weight?"

Kristi, they sabotage us. They don't want us to look too good because they are insecure.

Kat asked: "Why do I only like my husband when he isn't here?"

Kat, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Sylvana asked: "Why do I always get the 12 letter+ all smushed up word verifications?"

Sylvana, me too! I think blogger likes to play with us that way. Oh, and the pump is broken on the washer. This is the third time it's happened.

Nick Danger asked: "What was the original purpose intended for rubber bands?"

Nick, my first thought was that they were invented to hold those sheep intestine condoms on better, but then I looked it up. Here's what I found...

On March 17, 1845, Stephen Perry of the rubber manufacturing company Messers Perry and Co, Rubber Co Manuf London patented the fist rubber bands made of vulcanized rubber. Perry invented the rubber band to hold papers or envelopes together. (taken from http://www.versteegde.nl/Bambustic/RubberBands/)

7 comments:

Kat said...

Just imagine how fond I would be of him if he moved to another state? lol.

Chris said...

I have another question, still not naughty (Damn it. I'm getting boring in my old age), rather friendly concern:

Is your throat feeling better?

Kristi said...

Thanks Rae Ann. Whenever we visit family and I have been dieting, Dan always gets asked whether he's lost weight. It is frustrating. I was pregnant and lost all 45 lbs of my baby weight and HE STILL GOT ASKED!!!! Hello? I expelled a small being from my body and then some!!!!

Go figure!

Rae Ann said...

kat, you're funny!

chris, yes, thanks for asking.

kristi, that's in-laws for you. I think you've done great! I never have lost all my baby weight. I shouldn't be admitting that. lol

Nicole said...

I have a question, why in my family is illness a contest, who is the sickest/craziest/in the most pain?

Rae Ann said...

princess, everyone else wants all the attention. I think that's a common problem in lots of families. Hope you're hanging in there!

ghartstein said...

Just thought of something to your answer to Kat. Yes, absense makes the heart grow fonder. But abstinance makes the wand grow harder...

OK, I'm leaving now!