Thursday, December 14, 2006

ABCs

• A-Available/Single? not single

• B-Best Friend? Ellen

• C-Cake or Pie? depends

• D-Drink Of Choice? White Russian if you mean alcohol.

• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? toothbrush

• F-Favorite Color? I'm into yellow right now.

• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? I hate that gummy crap.

• H-Hometown? Knoxville, TN

• I-Indulgence? long, hot baths

• J-January Or February? January.

• K-Kids & Their Names? three, but their names aren't public

• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? love

• M-Marriage Date? 5-25-1991

• N-Number Of Siblings? one sister

•O-Oranges Or Apples? apples, but orange juice

•P-Phobias/Fears? losing a loved one

• Q-Favorite Quote? When the gods want to punish you they answer your prayers. (from the movie Out of Africa)

• R-Reason to Smile? my kids

• S-Season? spring

• T-Tag Three People? not tagging anyone, but feel free

• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I can spread my toes like a monkey.

• V-Vegetable you don't like? turnip

• W-Worst Habit? I pick at my cuticles.

• X-X-rays You've Had? too many to list

• Y-Your Favorite Food? chocolate

• Z-Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

3 comments:

Kat said...

Cool answers. :)

Anonymous said...

MEMO
To: Rae Ann
From: Dept. of Corrections
Re: the following portion of your blog post

"What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't get text messages. Nobody cares about me. :-"

The passage above should have appeared thusly:

"What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't get text messages. Nobody who is technologically hip enough to communicate via text messages cares about me. :-"

with enduring care,
the answer under "B" :-)

Rae Ann said...

LOL, well, actually, I'm not sure I'm technologically hip enough to know how to send text messages myself. Thanks!