Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sounds rather ominous...

Jonathan Cainer's Aquarius horoscope for today:

Are you going too far or are you going just far enough? How can you know? You are following an extremely strong impulse and it is doubtful whether you could resist this even if you wanted to. As it happens, you neither want to nor need to. Others can sit in judgement of you if they wish to. You can even disapprove of yourself if you so desire. It makes no difference. There's a date with destiny on your horizon and with each passing day you grow closer to a fulfilment of a promise made long ago.



Curiously enough, I've been reading Cainer's horoscopes for some time and he is often spookily on target with them. This one concerns me for that very reason. A date with destiny sounds like a good thing, but I've lived long enough to know that those things are usually like double edged swords.

2 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thanks for sharing that with me!! (smiling) Well today I was told...I was going too far...humm makes you wonder.

Wishing on the promise of positive.

Rae Ann said...

suzie, I think it's usually better to go 'too far' than 'not far enough'.