Friday, May 06, 2005

A hoe in love...

The quiz says that I'm most compatible with toilet paper and toenail. But I'm in love with rolling papers. I love his pretty golden box and the way his next leaf pops up when you pull one out. I like his texture and that cute crinkling sound he makes when he moves. And I like his embossed design with the lions. I like details like that. No plain jane papers for me. That's what's wrong with toilet paper. It's just too plain and simple. Oh, toilet paper has its place in my life, that's for sure, but I don't love it. The only complaint I have with rolling papers is that he's kind of fragile sometimes. He just rips or tears when I least expect it. But I think it's my fault for demanding too much of him. He can only hold so much, just like any of us, he has his limits. But he really does give me so much pleasure that it makes up for any of his lesser qualities. I like to think he enjoys when I handle him, and fill him up and roll him around and lick his glue strip and press it down. Yeah, I'm sure he likes that. And I don't think he minds that I put him in my mouth and suck the aromatic smoke through him. He seems to like it quite well, so much so that he slowly burns so that he can get closer to my lips. I have to be careful about that though because he does get pretty hot and has burned me before. But that's love. Sometimes it hurts. But I think we all agree that it's worth it.

3 comments:

ghartstein said...

Enjoyed your post about your "love". His sister and I have had a thing going for years...

Rae Ann said...

LOL, yeah, they make pretty good lovers don't they?

ghartstein said...

Well, at the very least, they help make bad lovers seem better....at least long enough get the job done.....:)

And thanks for your comments on my blog; I appreciate the support!