Here's the list of the 8 worst foods you can eat as reported by Slashfood:
1. Deep fried Snickers or Mars bars. EW! I'm from the South and deep fried anything is usually pretty good, but what kind of freak deep fries a candybar?
2. Shelf stable “creamers”. Another ew. I'm not into 'fake' or 'simulated' foodstuff. Give me real milk or cream or nothing. Same for butter. I don't eat margarine or fake butter.
3. Pasteurized, processed cheese food. Well, I do let my kids eat that stuff because real cheese is sometimes an acquired taste.
4. Burger King Chicken Fries. Never tried them. I don't like Burger King.
5. Instant ramen noodles. I've had my share of those in the old college days. In fact just reading about them sort of makes me want some.
6. Movie theater popcorn. Yummy! You can't go to the movies without getting that popcorn. Fortunately, I don't get to go to the movies very often.
7. McDonald’s Sausage, Egg and Cheese McGriddle. Never tried that either. If I get breakfast at McD's I'll get the Egg McMuffin.
8. Super sized soft drinks. I don't drink soft drinks. But I will sometimes get a large sweet tea which is probably almost as bad.
So what would you add to that list? I was thinking of something, but I forgot it. If I remember I'll post it in the comments.